Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I got a LOVE JONES Magazine

Hey Y'all,
Last night I attend the Jones Magazine Best in Beauty release party and it was fabulous. The event was hosted by Chasity Saunders model/actress and held at the Lali Lali salon gallery in Soho. 

Chasity Saunders 
 Dwight Eubanks from RHOA

IMAN cosmetics were on hand for beauty consult. The make-up line creator is of course Iman one of the biggest top models ever and also married to David Bowie one of the best singers of the 80's. Her line caters to all women's skin tones. I loved the colors my consultant picked. Not only did he pick the right colors that matched my outfit, he also made me look very natural. You can't go wrong with lipstick shades named Jaguar, Saffron, and Scorpio. 

 I love getting my make-up done 


Voila!
Signature cocktail drinks were provided by Ciroc, the coco loso was my favorite. DJ host Amanda Seales kept the beats going, I had to stop myself from dancing while my make-up was being done. 


Lali Lali is located at 650 Broadway, N.Y. N.Y. on the 3rd floor. It is a full service salon and the space serves as a gallery for events. It is a great space, very personable with a lot of character. 



Love the Spikes
Loved these Shoes 
Chasity Saunders 

This edition contains everything from hair and nails to an interview with Wendy Williams! Ladies should go and pick up a copy of the beauty awards issue. They have some great stuff, all in time for Spring. 








3 comments:

  1. What an awesome blog! great pics and your makeup is off the hook! Gorgeous! Good job and thanks for sharing such great information!!! ♥

    BG~

    ReplyDelete
  2. the make up makes you look a little asian...more exotic. I like!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Fashion, you look so kool, how are you?

    ReplyDelete