Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Events in New York City

Hey Y'all,
There has been so much excitemnt going on in the City. I attended a few events which I was really excited about so here's a recap.
I was eager to catch Steve Aoki's infamous cake throwing concert at Roseland Ballroom. Combined with Datsik (performing at my Coachella event) and other special guests, I never stopped jumping around. An added bonus is I must've burned 1,000 calories that night. You wanna talk about exercising? Steve Aoki's in my workout playlist now and I don't stop until he stops.


                                         

Kipling celebrated their 25th anniversary this year. I have been in love with Kipling for 17 years and I have the bag to prove it (Now how old would that make me? Uh, yeah let's continue on shall we?). Being at this event had me reminiscing about the first time I bought my bag. I remember going into a luggage store on 8 Ave btw 55-56 Streets (which is no longer there). These bags will last you forever!













Thre.ad iPhone App launched an event that was held at Caravan Stylist Studio, which is a great place to have such an event. You feel like you're a celebrity. Thre.ad app is created to share and view street styles, Fashionistas love. The event had you create your own goody bag! Picking from jewelry by Charlotte Rusee, O.P.I lotions, Nail Rock wraps, etc. I tried on some the beautiful dresses they had on display and they were gorgeous. This was one of my favorite nights so far.






 For more information please visit the following sites:

http://steveaoki.com/

http://www.kipling-usa.com/home/index.jsp

http://thre.ad/

                                                                                     Photography by Hassan Heyward

No comments:

Post a Comment