Monday, April 2, 2012

Harley Davidson of NYC-Tokens!

Hey Y'all,
Andrew W.K. was there to unveil the new Harley Davidson custom bikes of NYC. They were made specifically for future generations to be smaller and more compact in order to survive the New York City streets. My favorite part of the bike is the HD of NYC logo in the shape of the MTA solid brass token and every motorcycle comes with a built in MTA "Y" token on the side of the bike. Can you possibly get anymore New York then that? I can see someone saying "Back in the days I used to take the train and we paid with these tokens and now it's on my bike that I ride to work everyday!"





       photo by MTA memorabilia

 photo by MTA memorabilia

The celebration was held at Santos Party House in Manhattan. Harley girls were on deck shaking it up to DJs Josh Madden and Samuel Valentine. A photo booth was set up with one of the bikes for guests. I have to say the bikes are small. I was able to land both feet on the ground while straddling the bike which I wouldn't be able to do on other bikes being that I'm 5'Nothing.
Harley Girl



Photo courtesy of Shaw Promotions


     DJ Samuel Valentine
 Harley Girl


So, if you're a fan of New York City and Harley rides I suggest you go check out the dealership at:
New York City Harley-Davidson
4211 Northern Boulevard
Long Island City, NY 11101
Phone: 718-707-9300

No comments:

Post a Comment