Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Audrey Grace Pop-Up Boutique

Hey Y'all,
If you're the type of lady who loves the 1960's then this is the place to shop. I went to the opening of the Audrey Grace pop-up boutique located at the Highline Loft. The Loft is located on 508 West 26 Street in Manhattan and the boutique is originally based out of Jackson, Mississippi.







The event was presented by the Small Girls PR company run by two women who are, yes, you guessed it...small (Which I love because I'm only 5'1"). As you may have guessed it is inspired by Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, they are two of the greatest style icons to date. The clothing is flirty and feminine, giving women the chance to step back into a great fashion decade without having to be on a hit show like "MADMEN." I have often wished I was born at an earlier time to witness the early fashion trends but now, I thank the fashion gods for having brought back such great style.
                                                                     Bianca from Small Girls PR







                                                   This was my favorite Lace dress with cuffs.
                                                      I love the collar!
There was a live acoustic performance by Supercute band who are also spokesmodels for the line, which I loved.
                          Check out the mascara tucked in her sock! I know what her make-up must-have is!





For more information check out the sites:
http://audreygraceshop.blogspot.com/

http://www.smallgirlspr.com/

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THAT ERA...thanks for posting the pics, i really like their style...

    ReplyDelete