Thursday, March 22, 2012

Malibu Event with Ne-Yo

Hey Y'all,
It's great to be back! I've missed you. I've been crazy busy but stay tuned for more posts.

I was excited to attend this event because the hot Ne-Yo was performing and let me tell you he did not disappoint. The event was to present his drink Malibu Rum. This tasty delight is a combo of Caribbean Rum and Mexican Tequila, those Margaritas were something!










The venue was glowing red with music giving the professional dancers wearing skintight red and white bodysuits something to grind about, bartenders and servers rocked out red ties and fedora hats making it a very sexy ambiance. 









I was going to wear this red hot top I have and was bummed when I accidentally sprayed perfume on it (Don't you hate it when that happens? Confession I have also accidentally sprayed my eye just not all on the same night), so I had to switch to my green top, nevertheless I rocked the red lips to make up for it. 

                                                                Ne-Yo
                                                               Angie Martinez
                                                             It's the Ghost!



     Photos courtesy of Hassan Heyward

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you enjoyed yourself. I had no idea that the kid was doing his liquor thing too. I also think it's pretty cool that you got a picture with Ghostface.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete