Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Silence in the Church! the Ghouls are walking

Hey Y'all,
Every year I love attending the Halloween Extravaganza at St. John the Divine Church. They convert the church into a spooky hall where they present a silent horror movie with organ music playing in the background followed by a procession of ghouls that come out hell. This year's film was Nosferatu (Dracula).
My favorite part is the procession, all the time that goes into this preparation is amazing. People of all ages participate to bring us a great performance. If you've never been and plan on coming to New York City for Halloween, you should definitely check it out.

























1 comment:

  1. My sister told me about this last year and I brought my teenage son with me this year, he loooved it. This is so much fun for everyone.

    ReplyDelete