Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Depeche Mode in NYC

Hey Y'all,
Depeche Mode has been around since the 80's and I love them! They are touring Europe right now but were here in New York for a webcast. I heard they were performing at SXSW, if this is true I so wish I was there.
The new album Delta Machine will drop on Tuesday March 26th. The first single off the new Album is called "Heaven" but I think it should have been "Angel".
I just can't get enough of this band. The performance was about an hour which was a tease for me; however, it's a question of time. It's a strangelove that I feel, If you have no idea what I'm talking about try walking in my shoes. I can spend hours listening to them. You put on your ipod, click on Depeche Mode, click on "All Songs" and you'll be in heaven, over and over.
Unfortunately, the videos I took are short because I wanted to live in the moment with DM, this was one of those selfish times.


 


 















4 comments:

  1. So great :) What a stunning performance - love these guys :) Thx for sharing the pics and videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watched the webcast. Wish I was there. you one lucky chica

    ReplyDelete