Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blogger Event and The Style Suite

Hey Y'all,
I attended the first Caffeine Awareness Month at Gregory's Coffee Blogger's Ball. Gregory's Coffee is run by a CEO guru named Gregory! New York City has 4 locations I caught the event at 12 E. 46 Street at Madison Ave.






The coffee inspired cocktails were great and the pastries were amazing, I had to stop myself because it was getting out of control! If you get a chance to go you will not be disappointed. 
I was happy to mingle with fellow bloggers including my friend Rose, and load up on caffeine and goodies.


Daily Candy and Suave hosted a Style Suite event at the Gansevoort Hotel which was a dream. Hair stylists and manicurists were there to primp up your look using new products. We were surprised to see the contestants from Fashion Star who attended the event: Orly Shani, Kara Laricks, Sarah Paros, and Nzimiro Oput. Later on guests were invited up to the penthouse where we saw a special viewing of the hit show Fashion Star and got a parting goody bag. It was definitely a Fashion Night Out.
















No comments:

Post a Comment