Saturday, February 16, 2013

Masquerade Ball

Hey Y'all,
I was very excited to attend my first Masquerade Ball at Riverside Church. The La Vie Parisienne event was a 1920's theme.
I wore an Eva Franco dress with ankle strap shoes and paired it with a green Venetian mask. I didn't want to wear the traditional black mask but after purchasing the non-refundable mask I noticed I had too much green going on, so I altered it a bit with some lace fabric I had laying around the house (Thank goodness for glue guns).
They had a live jazz band and several performances take place throughout the night, the church was beautiful, it was definitely a warp back in time.




























4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment, I paid $20 bucks for my bangs ! LOL.

      Delete
  2. MA I didn't recognize you at all! you look fabulous. Its the hair. You're always finding cool/fun events in NYC that I never knew was happen in the winter time.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It feels great to take these adventures in my City. xoxo

      Delete