Monday, January 14, 2013

NO PANTS IN NYC!

Hey Y'all,
This Sunday was the annual "No Pants Day" created by Improv EverywhereImprov Everywhere is a New York City-based prank collective that causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places. Created in August of 2001 by Charlie Todd, Improv Everywhere has executed over 100 missions involving tens of thousands of undercover agents. 
I was so excited to attend this event because I'm usually busy every year and the weather was perfect for it. Let me just say this event is very organized with the amount of participants it has. Facebook's No Pants Day invite had over 6,000 people attending! 
This is something I will definitely put in my calendar for years to come, I had a great time and I know everyone else did too. 

http://youtu.be/yF9FM6KqCu4


Chad Nicholson for ImprovEverywhere.com


Chad Nicholson for ImprovEverywhere.com



































                                                        Photography by Idalia Ulloa








































No comments:

Post a Comment