Tuesday, September 11, 2012

These Shoes are KILAME!

Hey Y'all,
I attended a brunch at The RSVP and caught a glimpse at Pamela Quinzi's KILAME shoe line. I love the embellishments and colors that she uses for her line; they are funky and make any dress pop.
Pamela Quinzi is a fashion designer from Rome (I really have to get over there one day) She just launched her new shoe line this May. She personally customizes these one of a kind shoes right down to the last detail.
I had a really good time trying on these shoes; they made me smile because they were so pretty, I think I even talked to them (In my head of course, "You're soo cute, yes you are, aren't you?").
Pamela also carries purses and head pieces to complete your look.









Photography by Idalia Ulloa


No comments:

Post a Comment