Saturday, November 22, 2014

Kipling Holiday Tour in NYC

Hey Y'all,
Kipling has a Holiday Tour event taking place in New York City,  Los Angeles, California and Orlando, Florida. I attended the first New York event and it was so cute!
They offered complimentary sweets, custom gift wrap, holiday Tattly metallic tattoos and monogram bags.
The Kipling brand got started in 1987 in Belgium. It's name was inspired by Rudyard Kipling the author of The Jungle Book. I guess it's no surprise the brands signature mascot is a monkey!
Every bag comes with a small Kipling monkey key hanger. they have the brightest colors that make carrying a bag more fun and flirty.
My first bag is a small red backpack with pull strings and a velcro fastener. Happy to say my crinkled nylon accessory has lasted me over 20 years. The fabric is so durable and water proof I use it all the time.
I also have a larger cobalt blue backpack that I use for short travels. You wouldn't believe all the stuff I can fit in there. It even has a small compartment on the side I can hide anything in.
To add to my collection Kipling gave me a cute purple pouch that I got monogrammed with yellow neon thread and a black crossbody purse with four zipper sections and a magnetic snap clip compartment.
If your looking for a colorful gift to give to that special someone, this should be your choice. They are offering free monogramming for a limited time so head over to the site and Make Happy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment