Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bastille Day in NYC

Hey Y'all,
I just got back from my trip to Costa Rica, which is an amazing place. I can't wait to post about it, the views and people were magnificent.
This past weekend I celebrated Bastille Day. It is the anniversary of the storming of Bastille prison during the French Revolution on July 14, 1789 and commemorates the 1790  Fête de la Fédération. 
I took this opportunity to dress the part and have a little fun with my hair. My outfit was very form fitting (tight) and by the end of the night I had my own revolution between the dress and myself!










Saturday, I celebrated at Flute bar located on 20 Street between Park Ave South-Broadway. Sipping on glasses of wine, listening to French music and enjoying the company brought me back to a short trip I took to Paris. The vibe was so relaxed and easy going, it was hard to leave. 




Sunday was the Bastille day Festival located on 60 Street between 5-Lexington Avenues. They had a huge array of pastries and sweets, great music, the Can Can Girls and Classic Citroen 2CV's. 
Vive La France a New York! 







3 comments:

  1. as always you look amazing! thanks for sharing such awesome pics looks like so much fun!!!

    ~BG

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find such fun thing to do through-out the city. I want to hear more about Costa Rica. Whats up with the pic..

    ReplyDelete